Re: the Nebraska registration plan-- I tend to be a bit paranoid about such
things---the Big Brother syndrome, no doubt.  On the other hand, a couple of
recent posts raised good questions that should be answered--purpose,etc., and
uses to which data could be put to help research on PD.
I wonder too about the purpose-if to establish  the number of PWPs, then why
not have all doctors indicate the NUMBER of PD patientsthey see, anonymously,
and include pertinent demographic data?  The danger of losing  insurance,
driving privileges,jobs, prematurely seems a real one--just as PWAs fear
the fallout from identifying them for official records.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7, Oxford,OH