<<         I don't know of a pill box that exactly reproduces the one you
 escribed. However, I have one that I purchased at a Walgreen Drug store in
 Nashvile that might be useful. It has no name (except:"made in China"), has
 two compartments in which the pills are segregated, an electronic clock and
 two timers that can be set independently for 1 min to 24 hours. I have used
 it for about three years and still works fine, despite being dropped >>

Thanks verymuch.   We will try our local Walgreens, and if we can't find it
there will will try the one you suggest.  this should be a big help.  THANKS

Susan