To All (errrr.... "all" HERE, that is) <smile>:

For those who might be interested, I just spent the better part of an hour
plowing thru several years worth of newsletters - informative, relevant,
compassionate - from a group called "COPS,"  which my daughter, Jamie, gave me
today.  It's  a support group for "Children of Parkinsonians."

Begun in California a few years ago, it appears this group will soon approach
the national level in offering support chapters to children of Parkinsonians.
 COPS appears to be a lively and growing concern and is for "children" of all
ages (mostly adult I'd think, tho, would really benefit as pretty darn serious
information is disseminated in their newsletters).

For information, write or call:

COPS, Children of Parkinsonians
73-700 El Paso, Ste. 2
Palm Desert, CA 92260