KRISTIN;   Tell your father it's not going to kill him to have a few tremors
for a while,

since look what the amanta....is doing.   i am shaking for 8 yrs alreaady,
and  it's not the end of

world.  ALL I HEAR IS PROBLEMS caused by the med..   I MAY BE WRONG, all i
take is eldepryl twice

a vitamin E pill (l000mg)==========like someone said the clock starts
ticking when you start on

l-dopa, which does not cure , so if the med. is bothering him , if his arm
is shaking, stretch it,

swing it, hang from a chinning bar,   stand in the doorway, and like Samson
try to knock down the

frame.. if you have a grandchild hold her/him  in your shaking arm
........oh never mind.

BEST REGARDS,  Keep smiling or the face freezes into a scowl, like
Dole..............ciao