Will A. Kuipers wrote:

>      TIME TO VOTE! ARE YOU FOR OR AGAINST SUCH MANDATED LEGISLATION IN YOUR
> STATE??
>
> GEORGE LUSSIER [[log in to unmask]]
>
> George,
>
> I am not the paranoid kind, but it seems to be ill advised to endorse such a
> thing.
> If a doctor ( neuro ), a doctor's group or a medical research institute did an
> appeal,
> I would be willing to participate, but not a government, or political body.
>
> Will A. Kuipers        ( 75 / dx '91 )
> INTERNET:[log in to unmask]

Believing that the ulltimate purpose of a PD registry  is to help
determine the cause of the desease and thus promote a cure and/or
prevention, I am in favor of it. BUT only with proper controls such as
access only for research. And if I had my druthers it wouldn't be
administered by government.

Ben