        TO all of you who have recently requested information on alarms
programmable for multiple times each day, I have one. It is a Casio Data
Bank wrist watch. The function named scheduling will do it!! I purchased the
watch at Wal-mart several years ago for approximately $50.00.
        I am now taking medication on an hourly basis, so I am not using the
scheduling function every day anymore. The alarm function can be set for a
beep every hour or for only one alarm per setting, but the scheduling
function is quite easy to reset for each days multiple dosage times, if done
prior to midnight. If you wait until after midnight, the whole schedule has
to be punched in again. This watch has a small alpha-numeric keyboard for
inputing. I found that my fingers were a little clumsy and used the eraser
on an ordinary pencil to punch the keyboard.

        To Gaylon and the rest of you also, it is important for all of us to
be in a forum where we can freely express our concerns, without feeling the
urge to attack those with a different viewpoint; but I do  not think that
expressing my feelings about critical comments from others is in violation
of my belief that they, as well as I should feel free to make their thoughts
known.
         We all have our own path to which , we should be true, so in that
spirit, I allign myself with those who feel it is unacceptable to abort
babies; and even more unacceptable to harvest their still living brain
tissue to do anything with; and it is especially wrong to implant these
living fetal cells into the brains of victims of Parkinsons. For one thing,
even if these are embryonic type cells, it seems so crude to inject them
into the brain and expect them to properly integrate with this most complex
of organs and really function well at all. Thanks to all of you for letting
me express my beliefs.