Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> Dear jo-? etc----did you change your address with the LISTSERV??? You
> should probably just SIGNOFF PARKINSN with the old address, then re-
> subscribe with the new one.  If you have lost your instructions send this:

>                   HELP
> This will get you a brief summary of listserv commands.
> Good luck--
> Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,OH

Great Camilla,

Thanks a lot.However within 4 hours I should be flying to N.York and this will be the
last message with the old address...there is no more time to get the HELP.I hope to be
able to be in contact with you with the new address :

Please drop me a message to it.

Warm regards,

--
           |  Internet :    joao carvalho             |