I recently saw a posting about Fava Beans. It indicated that fava beans
contain dopamine and may be beneficial. I am sure that this has been a
subject of many postings but am unsure of how to pull together postings or
information on this subject. I am interested in learning about the subject,
including how often and in what manner the fava beans are consumed. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.
  I am a caregiver for a 63 year old friend (diagnosed one year ago--with
possible PSP).
      The Parkinsons  Information Exchange List is a blessing. It gives hope
and enables victims and caregivers to unite and fight back. I personally
telephoned many congressman recently on the Udall bill and am planning even
more activisim.
   Thank you all.
  David Silverman