>Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 18:51:55
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Gil Lieberman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: REF:PYCNOGENOL
>
>Dear Tango,
>After reading your posting below,I bought some in Geneva.The pharmacist
suggested  taking it with vitamin C. Is that correct? Now that I have it, I
would like to understand better what it can do for my PD before taking
it.What is free radical scavenging? Why do I want to protect blood cells
from oxidation? Is there any danger in taking such a powerful anti-oxidant?
What clinical evidence is there of its effectiveness in helping PD?