Hi Marjorie,
           logged on this morning found 88 messages,all PDs'  As you do,  I scan
to see whats what, read your 2 letters and 1 posting, start at the top again,
make hard copies on ones' that bare more studying and delete as I go.  When I
got to the bottom, I went to reopen yours and found I had deleted them. I'm
going to have to smack my hand when ever it gets near this keyboard. Luckily I
had read them first.  One mentioned Plantation, west of Ft. Lauderdale.  I
thought you would have to have been awfully brave (?) to sleep thru Josephine if
you lived on that cay.  My wife drove thru it to Norfolk.  Driving rain and 65
mph winds on Rt. 95.she came back Friday. 65 mph would make those stilts shudder
 Wouldn't know whether it was a PD tremor attack or the building shaking.  The
other was warning about the length of a John Cotterham (?) forwarding. This I
haven't received as yet.  Maybe its queued up with Gaylons' letter and your
reply.  I belong to a couple of Genealogical lists. Friday I received e-mail
from Dublin in 12 hours, Australia 24 hours (This from a John Mellors.  Wasn't
he the gamekeeper in Lady Chatterly? Ms. Librarian).  Your posting re fetal
tissue I still have.  Did you see that answer to my letter from  Lynn?  I still
feelshe missed the point of carrying signs in place of doing something
constructive.  As to depicting bleeding fetus, I think that should be  a civil
matter.  If you tried parading around a kindergarden with enlarged pictures of
nude men or women (note my PC.  I included men) they would be arrested for
disturbing the peace or inciting a riot or something.  It should be obvious that
showing pictures of fetuses  is not aimed at 3yr olds but to enrage the parents.
 To switch to a more pleasant subject, in your reply to Gaylon, you mentioned
your husband serving in Korea.  (On second thought, I'm sure he'd agree  that
Korea was not particulary pleasant) I was there 1952-1953, 64th Tank Battalion,
3d Inf. Div.  Maybe our paths crossed.
Later
Joe