Albert!!! You know, it's people like YOU who . . . . . . .

make me smile. Even though I don't want a gun, I think those of us in the
PWP movement can begin to understand your perspective. Well, some lawmakers
probably feel just as uncomfortable meeting somebody with a malady
like Parkinsons as they do with the idea of somebody carrying a loaded
gun in full view down Main street!

David