Ben McKeen wrote:

  <Believing that the ulltimate purpose of a PD registry  is to help
  <determine the cause of the desease and thus promote a cure and/or
  <prevention, I am in favor of it. BUT only with proper controls such as
  <access only for research. And if I had my druthers it wouldn't be
  <administered by government.

  >Ben

That is my point too, Ben.
Good intentions are not enough reason.
Remember, the Germans intended to "purify" their nation and all of Europe for
that matter.
Maybe Rita should have the memory of what a concentration camp looked like on
the inside,
like I have. I don't wish it on her though.
I think she is just too involved with the good intentions to see some
possibilities.
The fear of AIDS sufferers of losing livelyhood, insurance, etc. should be fresh
in everyones mind though.

Will A. Kuipers          ( 75 / dx '91 )
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]