As Marjorie and Rita have commented, there have been some confusion and
delay with the list messages.  I got up this morning to 252 messages
(most of them error messages from the listserver).  The good news is our
listserver guru was notified late Friday.  The bad news is that this is
Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, so it will be Tuesday before anything is
done .... so, please check your email often enough (if possible) to keep
your mailbox from becoming full and bouncing error messages back.

I hope those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving have a very good
Thanksgiving and that you all realize you are part of what we give thanks
about.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing