Paul,

A number of members of the group have tried NADH, with good results.  For
specific information, write to John Cottingham who is the keeper of all our
collective knowledge and thoughts in the archives.
To search the Parkinsn archive, send search request to:
with Archive Search as the subject -- this is important since John gets a
lot  of mail.
In the body of the message put the word or words you want to search
the archive for.

Good Luck,
Margaret Tuchman

>Date:          Mon, 7 Oct 1996 21:52:26 -0400
>From:  "Paul S. McCahan" <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender:        "PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network"
>To:    Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:       NADH, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide??
>
>>Dear PD People,
>        A man at the Health Food Store asked if I'd heard of NADH,
>nicotinamide adenine >dinucleotide? Has any one elce heard of it.  Does any
>one have experience with it?  I >think he said work was done on it in
>Austria by a Mr./Dr. Vrecko; he said that there >was a paper published in
> 1993.
>
>>Thanks,
>>Paul S. McCahan

Margaret Tuchman(54yrs,dx1980)