Greetings, Bonnie,

It's one of those strange mental processes: "You know, now that you
_mention_ it, all caps DOES feel like somebody is shouting at me." Of course
the writer rarely has that intention, I'd guess. More curious still: why
caps are more difficult to read. By the way, I sign my name in all lower
case.  Much easier, but once a bureaucrat "corrected" me on that one!  :-)

Bonnie, do you have a special mail utility that gives you larger fonts on
the monitor? Some people - wven with perfect eyesight - might be able to
make good use of that if they cannot sit up close to a desk whenever they
want to check mail etc. My dream is to get my mother a web browser
running on a bedside computer. . . . by the way.

Stay well.

David