Will:  I will be happy to send you a syllabus packet after they are
completed - containing the handouts the speakers will provide.  Just
e-mail me with your mailing address.  The "goodsam" part of my email
address is for Good Samaritan Hospital, but your idea sure sounds like
more fun!  Thanks, Carole