My next question, to you, Rita and anyone else who might know: Lets say
10 blinks per second has a particular effect, will exact multiples, such
as 20, or 60 per second have the same effect, or any effect? AND
conversely are there any POSITIVE effects of the blinking on PWP's?

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker