At 18:58 15/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, can anybody help me with this?  My father 63/3 says he has no sense
>of smell since he's been diagnosed with Parkinson's?  Or maybe its the
>medication he's on?  Is there anything that can help?
>
>Thanks
>Jo-Ann

Hi Jo-Ann

        My mother has had Parkinson for several years, and since the very
first beginning, she has been changing many different medicines, according
to the many doctors we have seen in Mexico, and now in Jerusalem where we
live permanently. So I have acheived lots of experience and names of
different medicines for Parkinson, including secondary effects.

        Could you be more specific about the medicines your father is taking?
That might help me to see if the medicine is the possible cause for the lack
of smell.

                                        David Laor - Jerusalem ISRAEL