Before I choose a Pallidotomy  I investigated the alternatives including FTT.

Since it was impossible to receive tissues here outside the NIH double blind
study, I made contact with the leading (maybe only) FTT neurosurgeon in
Sweden.

We spoke a long time.   The bottom line is that they too are under strict
guidelines.  The Swedish government permits access to FT materials in a
quantity sufficient to satisfy the needs of Swedish citizens.

Despite all my lures and the fact that I have facilities to live in Stockholm
for any length of time to satisfy the govt.,  doctor flatly refused to
entertain my proposed visit there for anything other than a social
visit....no FTT for me in Sweden.

I cannot be sure I heard the same from others....

FYI  there is a program still available here in the states in the form of
this blind study being done in Denver.  If your interested, contact   DR.
STANLEY FAHN'S   office at Colombia Pres. Hospital in NYC  212 305 5277

Also there is a startup program in Halifax  Nova Scotia.  Sorry dont know the
names.

good luck

Joyce