I am one PDer who happens to have favorable experiences w/Parlodel (re:
Brian Collins comments) if you can call any experience concerning PD
favorable......I have tried Permax twice with the results being severe
naseau even at low doses........I find the side-effects of all these drugs
more dibilitating than the disease most of the time....It is a constant
source of frustration to me to make sure my diet and medications are pleased
with one another......and the lack of desire to eat doesnt seem to help
matters either....Sorry if this sounds like whining .......havent had my
anti-depressant yet for the day......can you tell?
Seriously though, who knows what will work till they try it and all we can
do is try........Thanks for listening........Nicole Gall