>i am going to the ORIENT.  day will be night, How do I adjust the taking of
>my meds?Anyone have any experience with this?
>

>                                                                      RedwonJ
HI;
I just returned from a two month trip to Australia, New Zealand,Fiji and
Norfolk Island. I ve had pd for 6 years, and Im on Senemet CR 50x3,
Eldepryll 5x2 ,and Permax(.25mg ) x3.  I found the time change no real
problem.  I just switched to the new time as soon as possible,, and tried
to bridge the time gap to prevent  down times when  they might pose a
problem.   In other words, stick to your regular schedule, but try to
adjust to the new time ASAP.
I hope this helps.  Have a good trip to the Orient.
Cheers, Bblack