Sol, here are some things to try. I  removed the glass door from the
shower stall, put up a plastic curtain with a telescoping rod, If you
have a sliding tub door, you could do the same. I installed grab bars
near the commode, and in the shower. You can put down a good non-slip rug
on the hard tile floor. You can make sure to have the best lighting, by
using the highest wattage bulbs reccommended in all fixtures.
You might install a  thickly padded toilet seat. If you have sharp edges
on the sink, tub, or anywheree, you can get corner guards of soft
plastic, and glue them in place. If there is a low window, put on some
plastic film to prevent shattering.
If their are sharp or easily damaged accessories, move them higher, to
keep them out of the way. USe plastic or paper cups instead of a glass.

we also installed  hand rails from the bedroom to the bathroom, so our
dad could have support along the way.  If the bathtub is in a vulnerable
place, why not leave a thick  towel draped over the side?? Hope this  is
of some help

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker