Hello,
I am Joe Huskey from Southeast MO STate University.  I have
several questions for you all out there.  I am not sure if
my mother who is age 72 has PD or not. She has tremors in both
hands when hold papers, coffee, etc.  Her thumbs appear to twitch
from time to time.  She recently had surgery for hip replacement
and after the surgery her hand tremors were worse.  She has had
the tremors for about 20 years and was diagnosed as essential
tremor.  She is also diabetic.  She will have diagnostic tests
in the near future.  Any comments would be appreciated.  This
is my first posting so if I am making any mistakes I will
apologize ahead of time.
Joe Huskey

Joe Huskey, Ph.D.
Advising Coordinator