You didn't mention which medications your mother is taking.For 4 years I took
200mg Amantadine per day.  I got to the point of awakening 6-8 times per night.
Talking to my Dr. was hopeless.  He saw nothing wrong with awakening every hour
on the hour (of course it wasn't him doing it).  Two weeks ago I switched to
Simonet.  Only awaken once or twice a night.  What a relief.  I you list your
mothers' medications, perhaps someone else will identify with them.  I
sympathize with your mother.  With a good nights sleep you can face anything.
Joe Young [log in to unmask]
64-1992