Here is another way to look at God: rather than a Diety that knows all
and sees all, I think of him like the CEO of a gigantic corporation, who
is so busy trying to run the company, he cannot keep track of eveything
that goes wrong, but if a disgruntled customer writes a polite request to
Him to help with a problem, that no one else was able to properly solve, He
do whatever is needed to make the customer satisfied, and even goes out
of His way to apologize for the inconvenience.  I mean seriously
speaking, how can we imagine any being who can create life, and
everything else in existence, and then stand by and watch it be
destroyed, or made to suffer unneccesarily? It just is not logical! So
maybe we need to communicate better, and we will have better "blessings"
or healings, or whatever we need for our loved ones and ourselves.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker