Hi Everyone:
 I am new to the list.

 I hope everyone is doing the best they can.

 I am a retired New York City Firefighter who was diagnosed with PD 10 years
ago at the age of 46. I met my wife Arlene (got married 6/16/96) at a PD
Support Group. She is also Parkinsonian.

 I am interested in compiling statistics, as best I can, on how many
professional firefighters have Parkinson's

 This type of information can be provided by patients or caregivers.

 The reason for this task is to attempt to establish a relationship between
PD and exposure to toxic materials.

 I will get back with a more detailed story. But for now I wish to plant the
seed for my task. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

 Love to all.

 Stephen Koepfer  ([log in to unmask])