>Hey Guys,
>The rumor going around here is that all 12 year-olds will not be
>admitted to any of the games.  Is this true????

dirty, dirty, dirty.

Hi Marjorie,
           was there a full moon I missed???  The response to your "gift"
comment and some of the other ramblings I wondered.  Did you catch the response
to Bernardos' SIGN OFF?
I guess a Forum means different things to different people.  I thought it meant
a place for public discussion.  I have certainly learned a lot from you, Brian,
Vetter and others.  By sharing experiences, symptoms and "horror" stories
we at least know we are not alone.
Did you get your 50 degree weather?  It was 40 here this morning but the sun
came out and we reached 50.
Later
Joe