Forrest, this has been pointed out previously, as wel as the difference
between flourescent and incandescent lighting being different in the
appearance of the flicker. To add another factor, i wonder how many PWP's
ave received electrical shocks, either as a part of therapy, or
accidental exposure during work on electrical devices. I know I have had
more than my share of shocks playing with electronics since I was a small
child, now I am 53, and so far have no symptoms of any condition. Since
my father has Parkinson's I guess I may be somewhat at risk.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker