Doug, thanks for the information, it certainly makes sense to me, and now
we should consider the effects on PWP's who are exposed to flourescent,
or neon lighting, as well as computer monitors, or TV screens, which I
believe use the same frequencies, or multiples of them, right?? We have
had discussions here of using the audible frequencies of a metronome to
help PWPs walk better, and marking periodic stripes 18" apart on a floor,
to aid their walking strides, I am wondering if the input to the brain
via the eyes, I am wondering how, or IF these factors relate to each other.
Could a device which controls the frequency of light seen by the PWP help
to alleviate symtoms? Have any studies been done on any of these factors?
Rita weeks made mention of light with pink or red hues afecting her, and
blue glasses helping her. Is the effect of ultra violet light, or
infrared light of any benefit, or should they be filtered out, to avoid
symptoms?? Any one have anything to add to this?

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker