Hi- I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Gail.  My father is 56, and was diagnosed with PD about 4 years ago.  His doctor has prescribed a few different drugs like Amantadine, and now Sinemet.  He has not noticed any change with any of the drugs he has been on.  He has even discontinued the prescription for a number of days to see if any changes are apparent, and there are none.  I remember someone mentioning that you have to find the correct dosage.  His doctor hasn't altered the dosages, just the drugs prescribed.  I am wondering if his doctor  is actually taking an active part in my father's disease.  He lives in Central NY state.  If anyone is familiar with any outstanding physicians in that area that work with PD patients- I am desperately seeking better care for my father.  I would appreciate any help.  Thank-you!

Gail Harrison