Hi
I have difficulty as noted earlier walking (and breathing) in pink/red
lighting situations.  Blue glasses are an asset.

 I have been tested for the flicker response  (EEG) and I have no response to
the flicker while wearing the blue glasses.

If I do recall correctly the EEG is done with flicker rate ranging from 1
"blink" per second to 21 "blinks" per second with most epileptics who respond
having a change in brain waves at 10 blinks/sec and seizure at about 17
blinks/second.
Not all epileptics respond to the "blink" however.

 My response was not the exagerated movement without the glasses, but rather
at 10 blinks per second I went into a sort of fetal position with no
movement.  MDs offered no explanation whatsoever.   They also offer no
explanation whatsoever about the effect of the blueglasses.

Rita