From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of George M. Andes
Sent:   Monday, October 14, 1996 8:08 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Registry comment

As usual, if I am patient, the shrill choruses pro and con whatever topic is
the
hot one of the day will be stilled by the calm voice of reason, and I will
learn
something.  In the matter of the proposed Parkinson Registry, Rita Weeks was
that voice.  Thank you, Rita.

George Andes   62/14 and still counting