David,
      just to clarify my position on gun registration so I don't appear as a
rabid, gun toting, red neck, I live on a farm with no local police other than
State Police.  I do not hunt. I do not carry a gun.  Ny first line of defense
to this isolated farmhouse is a large, loud, dog.  My second, a 9 mm.  Even with
PD I feel I could hit the target (On an off day he might think I had a scatter
gun).  If I would register my guns and the state would decide too confiscate
them, I'd be left with my large, loud dog. Our friendly legislators are nw
making noises about requiring special licensing for "vicious" dogs (breeds not
specified).  They ain't takin my dawg, neither.

Albert (Joe) Young Jr. moore32@sprynet

>Albert!!! You know, it's people like YOU who . . . . . . .
>make me smile. Even though I don't want a gun, I think those of us in the
PWP movement can begin to understand your perspective. Well, some lawmakers
probably feel just as uncomfortable meeting somebody with a malady
like Parkinsons as they do with the idea of somebody carrying a loaded
gun in full view down Main street!

David