On Tue 15 Oct, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Brian,
> My "off/on" can at times actually be a response to lighting situations.  No
> matter how "on" I am, if I were to walk out into the bright sun..........or a
> red/pink lighting environment, I would be instantly "off".
>
> Move me into the shade or turn off the red/pink light and I would be almost
> immediately (a matter of only seconds) back to the "on" that I had prior to
> the light.
>
> Rita  Weeks

Hello Rita,  you can add my name to the list of baffled people. I find your
experience fascinating. Could you describe the nature of your Off condition?

e.g. Do you freeze completely, or can you move around to some extent?

     Is your vision affected when you are off?

     What drug treatment do you use, and how effective is it ?

     Is the 'Off' that you get when you fail to take your tablets the same
        as the 'Off' that you get when you are exposed to the red/pink light ?

 I hope you don't mind all these questions - If so, just ignore me!

Regards, Brian Collins

--
Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]