At 04:49 PM 10/15/96 -0400, Jacob wrote:
>I have seen a lot of mail concerning an upcoming symposium. However, I have
>yet to even keep a message on hand, much less read one.

 Neurosciences Institute will be having a symposium on Nov. 2 -3
in Rancho Mirage (near Palm Springs).  The first day is the Movement
Disorder day and the speakers/topics are:

Clinical Pathophysiology of Basal Ganglia - Dr. Marianne Olds,

Neurotransplantation for Parkinson's Disease and Huntington's Disease;
Dr. Oleg Kopyov;

Stimulator Implants for PD and Results of 5 year Study on Sinemet CR -
Dr. William Koller;

Clinical follow-up of Post-Pallidotomy and Neurotransplantation Patients
- Dr. Janet Chance

Recent Advances in Pharmacology for Parkinson's Disease - Dr. Mathias
Kurth

Lifestyles & Symptoms Management for Parkinson's Patients - Dr. Mark
Stacy

GDNF in Treatment of Parkinson's Disease - Dr. Dana Hilt

In Vivo and Ex Vivo Gene Therapy for Parkinson's Disease.

This program is designed primarily for medical professionals - but each
year it is opened  to "lay people" also because they are often
very knowledgeable about these topics.  The fee is $30 per person and
includes lunch.  There will be a panel Q & A session also - to clarify
areas of confusion.

 If anyone is interested in attending or would like  a registration form,
- either send an e-mail to Carole Hilton at
or call her at 800-841-8765.

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021