---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    reply to; I am new  to parkinsn
Date:    96-10-17 08:26:58 EDT
From:    JMcCabe24
To:      listserve.utoronto.ca
CC:      JMcCabe24

Gary Harrison,
I don't know exactely where you live in central New York but hope that this
helps. I go to the University of Rochester MIND Unit for my parkinson
treatment. There are many doctors and neurologists there. The phone number
and address is as follows:
  University of Roshester Medical Center
  Strong Memorial Hospital
  Department of Neurology
  Movemment and Inherited Neurologic Disorders (MIND)
  601 Elmwood Ave.
  Rochester, NY
  1-716-275-5130
I am 58 years old and was diagnosed with parkinson's in 1991.  My main
sympton is a tremor in my right hand/arm. Sinemet never helped the tremor. I
currently take amantadine and a trial drug (pramopexole) that in combination
help to control the tremor. But as always, everyone with parkinson's is
different. I hope that this information helps with your father.

John McCabe