I don't want to appear insensitive, but all the remarks about falling(especially
in bathroom) reminded me of an incident last year involving my husband,
Claude,60/20yr. I was at work and didn't hear of it until I arrived home. He was
taking a shower, slipped and fell out of the tub...Picture this...As he fell, he
took out the shower curtain, landed on his back with his feet still in the tub,
one hand in the waste basket, and one hand in the toilet....and his shoulder
flushed the john on the way down. He was stuck for about ten minutes but
fortunately, only received a bad scratch on his shoulder. We had to laugh later.
(to keep from crying)        Marilyn