On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Richard H. Turner wrote:

> Do any of you use Deprenyl?  If so, how does if work, where do you get it?  I
> understand it is used in Canada and Europe with good results in place of
> Eldepryl.
> Richard

I have been using Deprenal for about seven years on prescription from my
neurologist. The generic drug is called novo-selegiline my dosage is
one 5MG tablet twice daily. I have a high tolerance level for drugs so I
cannot say whether the use of this drug has contributed to any great
change in my condition. I was first dfiagnosed with PD about 20 years ago
and perhaps i am one of the fortunates as the disease is progressing very
slolyI must presume that deprynel has been beneficial since it hasn't
done me any hurt.

Ralph Fonberg [log in to unmask]