 DEAR LAURIE,
   I hope that you saw Carole Hilton's postings on Medicare and a
Pallidotomy[thur 10/17/96] the state is apparently approving requests for
Pallidotomies. What the federal Medicare people said was that pallidotomies
would be approved by exception only because it was still experimental. So
either they backed off given that most insurances co. consider it routine
or they have allowed the states freedom to chose.
   I'm curious Laurie, who told you that Calif. would not pay for a
Pallidotomy.?
   Good luck to you laurie,Mike, and your mom-in-law

 MY VERY BEST
   George Lussier[[log in to unmask] com