Hi, Martha and Neal:

At risk of making guesses and suggestions about a matter as delicate as
this . . . has hubby considered something referred to as a "truck driver's
friend?"  I don't know exactly how it works or even what it looks like
but the idea is to avoid unnecessary "pit stops." I happen to suffer from
sleep apnea; it meant a great deal to me to be able to get a good night's
sleep at last.

On top of that I was also diagnosed with a minor prostate problem . . .
("boggy" he said) that was easily corrected with diet changes.

Neal, I can only imagine that you would enjoy your
waking hours much more too if your nightly excursions were at least
somewhat minimized. Perhaps another knowledgeable lurker will pick up
this thread and help us out.------------

Best,

David