In Holland apomorphine is more used than in the USA. I myself have never but it
is maybe a possibilety. I have seen others using it and the very short time it
takes to alleviate the symptoms is impressive.
 A pharmacologist from the academic hopital in Groningen is trying to make it
availeble on plasters just as already exist for nicotine or estrogen. It seems
to be not simple and it is not sure wether he'll succeed. Till that moment the
problem is the patient can't give himself an injection the moment he needs
it.Apomorphine has been known a long time as an emetic. That's why one needs an
anti-emetic before starting with apomorphine. After some time it is possible to
 stop the anti-emetic, because one get used to it. After stopping some time
with apomorphine and then using it again one needs the protection of an
anti-emetic all over again. That is why it is not easy used incidentally.

                                            Ida kamphuis