Thank you for the off/on information and insight. Perhaps you can help me
answer a few questions. What do you reccommend I do when I go off quite
suddenly , say while shopping in a food market. Would chewing up a Sinemet
be helpful?  When I feel myself beggining to 'slide' off, is there anything
I can do to prevent going off all together? I've looked through several PD
asdvise books and not found any that gives worthwhile or detailed advice on
how to handle off/on. Any suggestions or readings you have would be much
appreciatted. All good wishes! Kurt