        Brian Collins, for your further education, I felt I should let it be
known that I took Parlodel for several years, prior to changing over to
Permax about two years ago. It never gave me any appreciable problem that I
could pin on it. It did not seem to help me very much either. I have had a
period of years when leg cramp problems night after night were my worst
troubles.

That got a little worse when I began taking Permax, but evened out and faded
away. It is no longer a major problem. I am not sure why, but maybe I just
grew out of it after so long. Keeping my legs protected from chilling was my
most effective coping mechanism. I designed a foot-stool with an electric
heater mointed on it that helps much when I get chilled.
913-267-6916(unlisted); 1631 SE 37th Ter., Topeka, KS 66609-1501;       Asst
Area Veterinarian in Chg.,USDA, Kansas. Ret.
  66, Dx1982, pallidal stimulation surgery at KU Med Center,
   K.C. Kansas; 1st side 1/4/96; other side 3\14\96
  Results still being evaluated, but we are encouraged at this    point.
         Lord, make us instruments of your peace.