Date:    Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:38:59 -0400
From:    Jacob Drollinger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Reply to Jason

Kristen,

I must sound (and look) like a Jason, because even people that I have known
for a little while make the mistake of calling me Jason. For the record, my
name is Jacob.
I would go into Dr. Nausieda's office with one word in mind, Cogentin. It is
a powerful anticholinergic. I know that amantadine is also supposed to have
some anticholinergic properties, but Cogentin is pure. It does have a few
undesirable side effects, though. Paul will tell you about those, I am sure.
It is so nice having someone from the same city to talk to about things to
do
with the great beer-sucking capitol of the world. Maybe there are other
things you would like to talk about? I'm not sure what else there is of
interest in this city, but if you would like, we could find something, I am
sure.
Packers 38 -49ers 3.

Jacob