> >> Now, having stepped down from my soap box, I will only say...
> >> Crush the Evil Atlanta Empire -- Go Yankees!
>
> >From David Robert Austin:
> >   C'mon, Martin, give Atlanta some slack (too.)
> >
> Hey Guys,
> The rumor going around here is that all 12 year-olds will not be
> admitted to any of the games.  Is this true????
        > Marjorie Moorefield

IN FACT, there is a huge legal battle brouhaha coming up over whether
12-yr-old boys should be admitted to Yankee Stadium or not. Guess which
team threatens to boycott? The other worry is that having been given the
right to catch fly balls in the World Series they may next insist that
they are old enough to vote. (Well, this IS America.) Stay tuned.

        David