Allan:  There have been over 70 patients who have had pallidotomies here
at the Good Samaritan Hospital in LA, but I doubt that many subscribe to
this listserver.  If you want to give me a call (800-841-8765) or email
me off-list ([log in to unmask]), I can put you in touch with several
who have agreed to share their experiences with others.  Carole Hilton