As young single people with Parkinsons in the 30-55 year old range we have
very real concerns and needs that differ from married or older people with
Parkinsons.

1.  We have continuing responsibilities to care for ourselves and others.
2.  We have concerns about the future, supporting ourselves, medical costs
and insurance, retirement, etc.
3.  We are concerned about having a rich social life, with friends that we
can relate to and understand what we go through daily.
4.  We seek to connect with other young on-set Parkinsonians in an effort to
support one another on an emotional and caring basis.

If you agree with me, and are interested in being a part of a caring and
supportive group of young on-set singles with PD in the Los Angeles area
(that would geographically encompass, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley,
Ventura County and Orange County) please respond ASAP to Bob Garrick and
Barbara Jensen by either e-mail, phone or to the following address:

Bob Garrick
6333 Canoga Ave. #126
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

(818)227-4842

Please include the following information so we can contact you about our
first get together.
        name
        address
        phone number
        age
        gender

Please join us and meet some great supportive new friends!
Barbara and Bob hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. We are also interested in starting a singles support group for the
central california coast area, from Santa Maria south to Ventura County. If
interested contact Bob.
We look forward to hearing from you or a friend soon.