My husband Ed (49/dx 3 yrs ago) experiences sort of a combination
nightmare/hallucination many nights about half-hour after falling
asleep.  He's aware that he's experiencing this (and calls out for me to
be there while he does) so I guess it's really a hallucination.  He's on
Sinimet, Permax and Eldepryl -- would anyone  have an idea of which of
those three is likely to be causing the vivid hallucinations?

Also,  heard something on last nights' local news about a town in Iowa
experiencing a *very* high incidence of Lou Gehrig's Disease (another
devastating neuromuscular disorder that's usually fatal).  It's a
statistically significant incidence, and they're trying to figure out
just why.  I thought that was interesting, in view of our discussions
here on various factors in PD patient's backgrounds that might have
caused PD's occurrence.

Back to the hallucinations--any info/experiences would be welcome.  Thanks.

Linda B. (for Ed, 49/3)
Columbia, MO