At 01:37 AM 10/12/96 -0400, Julie King asked with regard to Nebraska's
mandatory registry :

>I am curious to know what it is that people are afraid will happen to
>the information they provide.  Other than the discomfort all of us feel
>when divulging personal information to nameless organizations, I am hard
>pressed to understand the negative implications of registration.

        Barb Mallut thinks the DMV could be less than sensitive in its
handling of such information.   I more fear insurance companies, they are
the proven masters of insensitivity for the sake of a dollar of profit.

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021
                                             (703) 802-1863