At 07:21 PM 10/13/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Re: products to assist in daily living--I'm sure there are a number of
>sources. One might be the catalog from "adaptAbility", which gives a tollfree
>number:  1-800-288-9941.  Another, the catalog (ours is from 1990) for
>Smith & Nephew Rolyan  in Wisconsin, 1-800-558-8633 has LOTS of small but
>useful gadgets. You could call and request catalogs from both. Good luck.
>Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7,Oxford,OH

For those on the Web point your browser to: http://www.disability.com/cool.html

Included on this page:

Assistive Technologies

     A to Z Assistive Technology AZtech - by and for people with disabilities
     ASA Technical Assistance
     Assistive Technologies of Alaska
     Assistive Technology Resource Alliance (ATRA)
     The Center for Information Technology Accommodation at the General
Services
     Consumer Assistive Technology Transfer Network (CATN)
     Lab Resources-Assistive Technology
     National Center on Accessibility Indiana University
     Newspage Home Page
     Technical Solutions From Australia
     TeleGenio From Carlini Automations

Catagories available are:

                     Aging
                     Aids to Daily Living
                     American with Disabilities Act
                     Assistive Technologies
                     Careers and Employment
                     Children/Parenting
                     Cognitive Disabilities
                     Computer Software and Aids
                     Education Links
                     Government/Legal Resources
                     Links to Links
                     Medical Resources
                     Mental Disabilities
                     Mobility Devices
                     Non-Profit Services
                     Physical Disabilities
                     Prosthetics/Medical Devices
                     Publications
                     Recreation/Sports
                     Rehabilitation
                     Sensory Disabilities/Communication
                     Travel

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                        _/
_/        Central Supply & Services                       _/
_/        PO Box 57247, Jackson Stn.                      _/
_/        Hamilton, Ontario                               _/
_/        Canada, L8P 4X1                                 _/
_/        John S. Walker                                  _/
_/  Email [log in to unmask]                          _/
_/        "To Teach is to touch a life forever"           _/
_/         On the Web one touch can reach so far!         _/